- A pig’s orgasm lasts 30 minutes.
- A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death.
(Creepy. I’m still not over the pig.)
- The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male’s head off.
(Honey, I’m home . What the…?)
- The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It’s like a human jumping the length of a football field.
(30 minutes. Lucky pig! Can you imagine?)
- The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.
(What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?)
- Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
(I still can’t believe that pig …quality over quantity.)
- Butterflies taste with their feet.
(Something I always wanted to know.)
- Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.
(Okay, so that would be a good thing.)
- A cat’s urine glows under a black light.
(I wonder how much the government paid to figure that out.)
- An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
(I know some people like that.)
- Starfish have no brains.
(I know some people like that, too.)
- Polar bears are left-handed.
(Talk about a southpaw.)
- Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
(What about that pig? Do the dolphins know about the pig?)